The Artsy Addict Kitchen Sink The Artsy Addict Lick My Spoon The Artsy Addict Snaps N' Shots The Artsy Addict Cozy Cottage The Artsy Addict Paper Pretties The Artsy Addict

Monday, November 28, 2011

Blogging... Welcome! Welcome!

Welcome Welcome! I'm Uber excited to announce The Artsy Addict Blog! I'm always so excited, inspired, and in awe of the amazing creativeness that I've viewed from so many inspiring and creative blogs. I've learned tips on how to create darling cards to organizing and cleaning the dirtiest of messes. I’ve been dreaming up ideas for this blog for months now & want to give a HUGE Thank You to My Big Sis for making it happen!!! Seriously She’s Amazing! She is now designing blogs and I highly recommend her!...Not just because she’s my sis, because she’s an amazing artist! You can check out her inspiring art blog or email her if you’re interested in giving your blog a new face lift.

So what kind of a blog is this? It’s the kitchen sink blog… LOL! In a nutshell, this blog is my journey dreaming, creating, inspiring and admiring my favorite arty addictions. You’ll find tips, tricks, and ideas on everything from crafting to home decor, healthy lifestyle, and scrumptious recipes. All the things that I love and I hope you love too. :) I hope that you'll be inspired and that I'll be able to reciprocate some of the giddiness I’ve experienced from reading and learning from other bloggers.... So Welcome!! Always feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I love getting your feedback! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment