The Artsy Addict Kitchen Sink The Artsy Addict Lick My Spoon The Artsy Addict Snaps N' Shots The Artsy Addict Cozy Cottage The Artsy Addict Paper Pretties The Artsy Addict

Monday, September 17, 2012

When life gives you lemons...


I'm not going to lie, it's been quite a year for our family!!!

People say things come in 3's... Well we definitely outpast the 3's! I'd say the 3 times 3's!!! LOL!!! But with many trials has come many opportunities and blessings into our lives. Many of our trials or "lemons" have turned the best dang lemonade... I'd say in 3 counties!!! But it's not allowed me much time this year to get crazy with the arty addictions. I'm so grateful for so many of you who have been so supportive with emails, reviewing the blog for new posts, and well... yes a few messages pleading for more classes or crafty inspriation!

So with such a long long wait... I thought it would be fun to surprise ya'll with a little something...

I'll be posting some FaBuLoUs projects and giveaways that will hopefully InSpIRe YOU!!! As that is always the end goal in mind :) .... and remember I always love your feedback!!!... so let's get to it! and see what we can do about a little inspiration!!! :) I think I've got just the post!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment