The Artsy Addict Kitchen Sink The Artsy Addict Lick My Spoon The Artsy Addict Snaps N' Shots The Artsy Addict Cozy Cottage The Artsy Addict Paper Pretties The Artsy Addict

Monday, June 2, 2014

New Catalog - Blog Hop


Hello! I guess you could say, I've been on a very long crafting and blogging hiatus!  It has been hard since this  is a much needed outlet for me! I'm really looking forward to joining a group of creative friends doing a monthly blog hop. It will give me an excuse to create something new and blog about it too. Woot! Woot!

Inspiration makes me giddy, leaving me feeling refreshed and excited! Sometimes it is the photos you take, the projects you make, or even sharing about your day. I hope you will find some of that here to make your day a little brighter and inspired! Now, let's get to the good stuff...


For my first project, I am featuring some really exciting products...Psst... some of them are from the new catalog...which you can order from TODAY!!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Okay, I might use that word a lot, but it's really exciting stuff!!!

 So here's the project....


Waalaaa! 

Part 2 - Here is a comparison with the stamp image...


and here is a close up....



List of products, Item numbers, and annual catalog page numbers where you can find the items I used for this project:

Stamps
Blended Bloom - 135906 - pg. 167
Lots of thanks - 129690 - pg. 150
Die Cutting
Apothecary Accents - 127003 - pg. 230
Paper 
Very Vanilla Cardstock - 101650 - pg. 183
Fancy Foil Designer Vellum - 133363 - pg. 193
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - 133675 - pg. 179 
                       or
***Highly Recommend*** - 2014-2015 In Colors Cardstock and Pad Kit - 133673 - pg. 179
Ink
*New* - Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Pad - 133642 - pg. 179
*New* - Blackberry Bliss Marker (Stampin' Write Markers) - 133654 - pg. 179
VersaMark Pad - 102283 - pg. 210
Accessories
Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Ribbon - 133668 - pg. 207
OH MY MY!!! THIS RIBBON IS ADDICTING! It adds so much to your projects and a very easy handling ribbon, no fuss. I love that!
Gold Embossing Powder - 109129 - pg. 213
Tools
Big Shot Die-Cutting - 113439 - pg. 215
Paper Snips - 103579 - pg. 215
Stamping Sponge - 101610 - pg. 210
*New* - Fast Fuse Adhesive - 129026 pg. 204 - This is the amazing sticky strip in a dispenser. Love it!
Sticky Strip - 104294 - pg. 204
Embossing Heat Tool - 129053 - pg. 213
Embossing Buddy - 103083 - pg. 213
E-Cutter - to cut pillow box


So this is the part where my sweet husband brought me warm homemade cookies and milk. Seriously! They were amazing, only problem... my laptop decided it wanted my milk more than I did! Yep! Sniff! Sniff! All of my pictures and items to finish out my blog post... on the laptop. Sigh! So we have scheduled an appoinment with the computer doctor and I'm crossing my fingers that we can save it! I will keep you posted! If it survives, I will have more pictures to post later! Feeling lucky that it saved the first picture for you, otherwise, it would be a really sad morning. Well... it's still a little sad...but I'm trying to be optimistic! Part 2 - My Husband and the computer doctor saved the day!!! Yay!!! Computer is not doing so hot but they were able to back up my work from the last few days! Woot! Woot! LOL! 


For my second project, I am really excited to show you one of the new MDS Project Life Kits. Oh my filled with goodness! These kits have so many options and things you can do to make really FUN digital projects or even print parts to add to your handmade cards, etc. 

Here is an invite I made! Of course, for safety purposes I have changed the "real" address of the event but you get the idea. Hope you enjoy!




I've included a little sample of some of the designs and cards from the kit I used to make my invite. If you click on the image, it will take you to all the Project Life MDS items available. 



I hope you all have a wonderful day! Please let me know what you think about the projects!


Now... off to your next adventure!

Click the "Next Blog" Link Below



11 comments:

  1. I don't have any of that yummy gold striped paper. Didn't think I wanted any, but you have sold me on it. Love what you did the the flower. The gold embossing and layering looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I thought I would give the gold a try! A friend of mine told me gold is really in right now. ;) Thank you so much for the nice comments! I was able to back up my laptop today so the rest of my blog post is now here if you want to stop back by for a little extra something! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow- the color combo is gorgeous- and I don't even like gold! :) The flower is awesome too! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input and nice comments! FYI, I was able to get my fried laptop backed up today. The rest of my blog post is now there! Yay! Come on over if you want to see a little more! :) Thank you again!

      Delete
  3. SOO beautiful! I LOVE Gold - can't get enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for the comment and thanks for coming for a visit! I was able to add the rest of my project pictures so there is a little extra if you want to stop back by! :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. hi, emillie!
    this is beyond gorj!! do you have instructions on how to do this that i missed? oh my gosh, just beautiful!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeannine! I have not posted any instructions for this flower on the blog. Due to the amount of inquiries I've received about this, I will be posting a step by step tutorial on the blog June 10th. Hope to see you then! :)

      Delete
    2. Jeannine, just wanted to send you a little update. I apologize the tutorial was not loaded today. My laptop is still out of commission. I have ordered a new one but delivery has been delayed :/ I'm hoping to get things posted as soon as it gets here sometime in the next week. Sorry for the inconvenience! Hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  5. WOW! So glad to have you join us! Your projects are awesome. I'm totally into the gold embossing (I need to actually do it: Goal). Love your cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! You're such a sweetheart! I'm so grateful to get to be part of your blog hop! Thank you for letting me join in! :) Hope you had a FaBuLoUs Trip! and can't wait to meet you in person! :) :)

      Delete